Morgan Moments

Saturday, February 03, 2007

This ones for you JANE!

I recently got an email from my long lost mate from down under. My met my friend Jane through Capernwray when we were on staff together in the summer. We kept in touch a bit afterwards and she even came to visit me out here in Ontario. She just got engaged over new years to a Scottish gentleman. Anyways, she told me she checks this thing once in awhile so I thought I'd post one for her. These pics were from summer 2001 when we did the tourist thing in Niagara Falls. JANE...leave me a comment when you read this!!

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

do I know you? When did I come to Canada? Are you sure you have the right Jane? I would love to come to Niagra Falls one day!

 
At 3:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scrubbie! Wow! I feel quite honoured! We've had such fun times together..now all I need is for you to come to Sydney for my wedding! Love you lots! xx

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Christine said...

JANE!
Thanks so much for the comment. In case you were wondering ( as I was!!!), the previous comment is from none other than Brad Funston!! I caught him right off the bat!
Thought you might get a laugh out of that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home