Morgan Moments

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Puzzles

The other day, I started doing a puzzle. And then the next day, I started doing another one. I forgot how much I enjoy the challenge of a good old fashioned puzzle. I knew my grandma would appreciate my renewed interest, so I invited her to join me. I think she has harder time letting go of the puzzle than I do!!
A few general rules about puzzles that I've come to realize....
1. The piece that you can never find WILL BE the one that is missing at the end of the puzzle.
2. It always appears that you don't have enough pieces to actually complete the puzzle, but in the end, somehow you DO.
3. Completion of a certain sections of a puzzle can become highly addictive
4. Puzzles that are ALL the same colour are REALLY hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home