Morgan Moments

Monday, November 13, 2006

Missing the bro's...

The other day I started to miss my brothers. They are both pretty far away from home right now and life just isn't quite as FUN without them. Jeff is living out on Thetis Island for his second year as a Bible school student, while Jay is on the other side of the world in India. Actually, right now he is travelling around a bit on 'buisness' and is going to visit our dear Jenna in the Phillipines (which, by the way, I am completely jealous of!!!). I am pretty proud of these guys and amazed at where the Lord has taken them over the past few years. When I went to Capernwray 7 years ago (whoa...is it that long already?), I never imagined that BOTH my brothers would do the same thing and now Jeff is into his seond year there. Jay just amazes me sometimes when I think about how God has changed him and used him in so many ways. His heart for the students in India is so evident and he is in his element when he is working over there. I'm not sure of his job title, but his responsibilities over there range from student internship coordinator, outreach, bible teaching, worship, sports and the list goes on. One day I want to see for myself what goes on over at Green Valley Bible Centre. Check out the link on my sidebar to see their website. I'm looking forward to Christmas when both these guys come home for the holidays. Even though their senses of humour are quite different, they both make me laugh so much. Good times are had by all when they're around.

1 Comments:

At 3:42 AM , Blogger jenna and brianna konkle said...

"..lETS GO FLY a kite!"
that looks like so so much fun..
truthfully Christine, I'm totally jealous of the relationship you have with your brothers. I'm super excited to hang out with Jay while a couple days. AND, I'm thinking a skype date will be best planned for friday morning: thursday NITE for you and your mom and dad. Let me know. 6, 7, 8am in the morning...around dinner time for YOU?!
luvs.
jk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home