Morgan Moments

Monday, October 23, 2006

Corn maze fun!

This is an arial shot of the corn maze a few of us managed to conquer this weekend. For Brad's brithday, I took him on a surprise afternoon of fun and we went to an awesome corn maze out in Dunnville. Brad has often mentioned he would love to go through one, so I knew he would have a blast...and the rain and muddiness only added to the fun. Matt and Becky came with and we had a great time competing against each other, trying to beat each other to various spots within the maze...and this was a big corn maze..10 acres to be exact.
This was the boys after they beat us to the tower in the middle of the field. Let me just mention they only beat us by no more than 30 seconds!!! We were just happy to have made it there at all without falling flat on our face in the mud!Mmmmmm....CORN!!! Just a glimpse of the muddiness we decided not to care about! I think more people should pretend to be 6 again more often.
And this was the lake that the boys decided to pass through out of sheer determination to beat us girls. Boys!!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:23 AM , Blogger jenna and brianna konkle said...

:| what.fUN!
i have heard tEll of this aMAZing maze...but i can not believe you actually went. and for brads BIRThday.. good plan! The amount of mud seems to be the measure of all the good times that day brought. Please, dont' ever take a day like that for granted - as I wish for ANYthing that I coulda been there.

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

You won't believe who just left a comment on my site...Krista as in another sexy sixer! Go to her blog!

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger bri and shawn said...

hey Christine!
I left an explanation of geocaching as a comment on my own post after your comment. It's fun stuff, I think you and brad should get a GPS and try it out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home