Morgan Moments

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Random things about my week...

I picked up my long awaited police check on Tuesday and handed it into the school board. Today they called me with my official supply teaching ID# and now I'm activated on the list. Come on calls....

Yesterday was really warm and sunny out so Becky and I did our walk up the escarpment (well half way up!) and onto the Bruce trail and out through a winery. Once you get past the vicious dogs, its a great work out walk cause there are quite a few ups and downs. It takes us about an hour. When we came out into the winery, we decided to run the rest of the way. Its such a great view...you can see green everywhere with Lake Ontario not too far off and the Toronto skyline in the distance.
Oh and has anyone ever heard of these super high pitched beepers that only dogs can hear and it keeps them away from pedestrians?? I was thinking of looking into them....

I won something today.....and I was so excited cause I never win anything and I was pumped to tell Brad about it only to find out that.....he won the same thing!!! WEIRD, but TRUE! We both won 2 week memberships to Premier Fitness. It was a draw at Canadian Tire that I just decided to put my name in and a ballot with Brad's name on it. The REAL prize is a year membership and $500 CT gift certificate, but this was just the preliminary drawing for the 2 week enticement. Both our names were put back in for the big prize. Anyways, I thought that was just so weird. So maybe we'll check it out together for fun. It is a pretty great facility. I'm still hoping for the big prize though!!

Brad has been feverently working on fixing his camper van this week. He's been a little discouraged because one problem seems to lead to another problem. Poor guy! The van is not running so that means he's been working on it out on his gravel driveway, mostly in the dark every night. I've been trying to be supportive so I've been plopping my lawn chair out there with him when I can. I really don't know much about fixing cars. I've been the flashlight holder and I'm pretty sure I do a darn good job at that though!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stine! if you come across the dog-shielding beepers, let me know. maybe then i'll actually be able to walk down my street without the fear of the doberman down the road!
good to see you at pioneer day, and share my fritters-on-pants moment with you. thanks mom. good times:) lets run into each other again sometime soon, ok?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home