Morgan Moments

Friday, September 01, 2006

Jenna's going to the Philippines

Today I have to say goodbye to one of my best friends. I hate goodbyes! Jenna is leaving for 2 years to go to the Phillipines to become a midwife. I am so proud of her for taking this huge step in her life and can't wait to hear about all the adventures she will be having. But it's hard to imagine the next 2 years here without her as she has become so much apart of me and my family's life. The girls and I spent our last night out together last week as Becky and Julie have been up at camp this week and had to say goodbye to Jenna a bit early. We had a great night, although our emotions were definetly all over the place. We hit up Niagara Falls and ended up going on the new skywheel. I wasn't really aware of my fear of heights until we got up there. I must say, it is a cool view of the city and falls, but the fact that we were just hanging in this little box in the sky freaked me out a little. Anyways, it was a blast.Love you girls tons and Jenna, you will be missed so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home