Morgan Moments

Monday, August 14, 2006

A long awaited new post...

To all my faithful readers, I apologize for my lack of postage lately. I could use the excuse that I've been busy, but since most people face the same problem, I don't really think I could get away with that. I am, however, away from home for the time being. I am enjoying the beautiful west! I headed out to Calgary last Friday Aug. 4th for my friend Jen Boehlig's wedding. It was a gorgeous wedding out on a ranch in the mountains. And for the past week (and one more week to come), I am back out here on good 'ol Thetis Island. Yep, thats right!! Back to Capernwray. I've been put to work in the kitchen actually and quite enjoying it. I wanted to get back out here for a bit admist my 'transitional summer into a career". Its been fun to reconnect with tons of people, spend some quality time with my little bro and enjoy the ocean and beautiful scenery. So this is my quick post for the time being. I promise to do some more writing and picture posting when I return. Check ya!

3 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Blogger Stender Statement said...

Yay... good to hear you're still alive! Fun that you were at Jen's wedding. I would LOVE to see some pictures of her if you have...when you have time of course! I wish I could've been in Calgary when you were there. Oh dear. One day we will see eachother again! Love you!

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

Have fun at Thetis! I want some pictures as well!

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger cara said...

hey christine, glad you're having fun out west. thinking about ya - happy bday for next week in case i don't get to write you again before that! missu&loveu!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home