Morgan Moments

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wedding in the Mountains

It was so great to have the opportunity to be at Jen's wedding a couple weeks ago. The whole event was held at Rafter Six Ranch out near Canmore. It was a beautiful setting and the chapel was set back on this big field with the mountains in the background. I can't say that I have walked to a wedding through a large field complete with horse poop and cowboys before!! It was great. 4 of the 6 Cabin M Roomies were able to be there. It's hard to believe that it has been just about 7 years since we all started bible school together. Rebecca was there with her husband Aidrian and her beautiful little boy Sam, and it was so great to see Joanna as well.

The wedding and the weather were gorgeous. I wish Jen and Kevin all the best as they start their new life together up in La Crete.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM , Blogger Stender Statement said...

Oh my goodness...everyone looks so beautiful! Especially Jen... she just looks so happy! Yay! I sure wish I could've been there with you girls. So fun. Did Karin come all the way from Germany or is she going to school in Canada? That is just so great that she was able to be there too. love ya friend... thanks for posting pics!

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger Leah said...

So fun! And beautiful! I wish I could have been there. Maybe someday all 6 of us will be able to get together again. In the meantime, send my congrats to Jen. I have totally lost touch with her. Do you think you could send me her email address?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home