Morgan Moments

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The day of the 26th year of my birth

Well, its hard to believe that I have now officially entered my late 20's!! I hope that my thoughts and insights will be so much more insightful now!!! I had a great day and felt so blessed in many ways. Brad took me out for a nice picnic breakfast by the lake and then we enjoyed a family backyard BBQ for lunch. One of my favourite things to do is to hang out on our back patio, enjoying great food and friends. So that's what we did! My grandma Martens and I actually share our brithdays so its so special to be able to share my day with her. To top off the day, our baseball team had our final regular season game of the summer and we WON! Our record has been amazing this year actually, but we have been losing the last few games. So it was sweet to win the last one, on my birthday no less. So here's to a new year!! I am looking forward to what's in store as I am learning more and more of what it means to trust in the Lord daily. Thank you Lord, for your abundant blessings in my life.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM , Blogger janette said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!!! Welcome to the late 20s - they're fun, don't worry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home