Morgan Moments

Friday, August 25, 2006

My boyfriends back...

Today was a great day because Brad surprised me and came home a day earlier than he was suppose to. He was up in Peterborough on a work contract working on air ambulances. Quite sophistocated, I know!! He was on contract earlier this summer as well for 4 weeks so we have been apart a total of 7 weeks this summer. Its great to be back together and look forward to whats ahead....which I am not elaborating on at the moment for all those curious minds!!! Both of my brothers will be coming home in the next couple days as well so I am quite looking forward to having all 'my boys' around the house again. Its just not quite as fun without them .....sorry Mom and Dad! I still love you!!

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM , Blogger April said...

Great to read some new posts. Let us know if you find a job.

April
Mother of the cutsey wootsey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home