Morgan Moments

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Loving my girls!


Today we went out for lunch to celebrate Julies' birthday. It was actually last week, but our busy schedule's don't seem to allow us to get together as often as we would like. I was not working today so it worked out well to get together for lunch instead of our usual birthday dinners. Let me just say that I love these girls so much. I am so thankful to have their constant friendship in my life; to listen to my many many thoughts - the ups and the downs - and provide wisdom and insight into my life. We have this amazing connection as friends and I cherish it. We obviously missed our Jenna and our conversations are not quite the same without her there. We think of you often, Jenna and are so proud of you as you become such an amazing midwife.

2 Comments:

At 5:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too Christine...look it Ave's...isn't she the cutest...Just so everyone knows...Avery said Christine's name for the first time yesterday...well kind of "Nineen"...sounds pretty close!

 
At 4:23 AM , Blogger jenna and brianna konkle said...

yes. i missed it. ..but take comfort in knowing that I was there in your thoughts, convos, and prayers. yes. I also completely missed juls birthdayDAY. the phils have sucked me in - bad excuse,but.
I also am so blessed to have these amazingly Godly women as friends in my life. The support, comfort, and guidance they give me is more than I could imagine. I love you all very very much. and cannot WAIT to be IN on those dinners once again.
i'll be thinking/praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home