Morgan Moments

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Things Christmas

I hope you all had a great Christmas. As it always does, the big day came and went so fast. I think the warm weather really added to the non-Christmasy feel leading up to the day. The past couple days, however, have been terrific and I have enjoyed family and friends and time together very much. We have a houseful again of boys so needless to say, it has been very entertaining around here. Jeff's friend Stuart from England, who is a bible school student with him this year, joined us for Christmas this year too. And we will have another English boy joining us tomorrow! I wish all of you a great holiday season. Hopefully I'll get on this thing again soon. Until then....
Jen and Steve visit!College and Career potluck dinner!AVERY!!"Cornerstone Christmas Fondue Party"Hiking on Christmas Eve day.Christmas morning.Mom and me sporting our new saree's from India.Loving the ipod..i mean Ipood!Fun down on the farm...yep, thats Jeff caught in a bit of a predicament!My cousin Shannon and IThe studly boys in their new shirts!C-Mar and J-Mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home