Morgan Moments

Sunday, January 14, 2007

A new year....a new look!!

Well, I finally did it! I've been thinking about it for awhile, but have never got around to it...mostly because I was not really into loosing all my links and such and didn't want to go to the effort of making sure I didn't. But, my good sense came through and I figured it all out in no time. Not too sure what I think about the new look yet, but I'll stick with it for a while anyways. I have to admit that I'm feeling a little pressure here from my amazing blogging friends who do fabulous jobs at making their blogs look snappy and up to date. So I figured I at least needed to do something. That and based upon my ranting comments from my last post on puzzles! I could tell everyone was really interested in that one!! Yes, the interesting things in my life have resorted to puzzle building for the time being. Although I have to admit that the puzzle pieces in the picture have not moved from that position since I took it.
So, not too much else going on these days. The house is empty and quiet again and it's back to work and routine. Sigh! I think I'm still trying to live in holiday mode, but its not working so well since nobody else is.
All for now....

4 Comments:

At 12:51 PM , Blogger Leah said...

I like your new look--and your profile pic. Fun! I'm thinking about updating my place. Maybe that will give me some motivation to write more. We'll see.

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger bri and shawn said...

hey christine,
I, too, like your new look, I must say. Secondly, I also am attempting in vain to continue in holiday mode, to no avail. The work keeps piling on! Make it stop!
When I return to the land of vines, we will both live in holiday mode together, and it will be wonderful!
Hope work is going well; I'm just getting ready to send of some app's, and biting my nails about it all...

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger jenna and brianna konkle said...

dearest.
you KNOW
i lOVE your blog!!
it looks amazing...i'll need some help with MINE soon :P
i miss you.

 
At 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home