Morgan Moments

Saturday, February 03, 2007

The unveiling of the mysterious thing!

Okay everyone! i'm sure you're all dying to know what that interesting object was in the picture. I was quite amused by your comments! So no, its not poo, or vomit, or a dried up mouse or insect, or even my beloved blankie (which by the way, JENNA, is not 'internet public' knowledge!!!). Jenna was the closest however...its not MY blankie, but a friends blankie! Seriously...this is what's left of his blankie. I'm not too sure how he feels about being exposed so he will remain nameless, but I could not believe that this is what he sleeps with. Apparently, there are bigger peices somewhere, but this is all he had at the time! I'm not promising, but I will try to get rid of mine before it becomes that small!

2 Comments:

At 11:28 PM , Blogger jenna and brianna konkle said...

haha, Brad!
you guys are geeks..
and TOTAlly mADe for eachother <3
i love ya!

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Christine said...

Jenna....it's not Brads!!! But I'm glad you think we are made for each other!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home