Morgan Moments

Monday, February 26, 2007

Being Canadian!





On Sunday, a few of us hiked down into the valley to this frozen pond to play a little good old fashioned pond hockey. It was so so fun. I wanted to get out last year and it never was cold enough, but we have had many cold cold days this year so the ice was great. It started to snow these HUGE flakes just after these pictures were taken so it felt like a truly Canadian moment. Oh, and the hockey was great too....I finally got to go head to head against Brad in our favourite sport! I'm sure he loved his girlfriend skating circles around him!! No, Brad's a great player. We both had to deal with some sore muscles the next day though! I hope we get out again before the season is over.

6 Comments:

At 4:01 AM , Blogger jenna and brianna konkle said...

WHAT GREAT PICTURES!!
Oh my GOODness! the pond looks very, vEry inviting! buuut, it KInda looks like you guys made Becky clear the snow off by herSElf...
Brad is really cute in that last pic ;)

 
At 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna...
Don't worry about me clearing the ice off...I was enjoying myself...not much of a hockey player ya know...I was thinking in my head that day about spiritual gifts...is sports a spiritual gift? Because if it is I do not have that gifting and would rather use the gifts that I do have in a more appropriate way...I guess I'm more comfortable with a shovel then with a hockey stick...I was the zambonie (is that how you spell that?) It was all good!
Becky

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Brad and Samantha said...

hey christine,
looks like fun. I have been able to play a little pond hockey as well this winter. Never really got the chance in BC to do it. Oh by the way... It looks like you are giving the finger in the last picture, it got me off guard at first, but then i realized you were leaning on your stick!!

brad

 
At 6:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brad...Matt said the same thing about Christine's finger...that girl eh?
Becky

 
At 6:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized it was a different Brad...thought it was Bradley Morgan...sorry about any confusion I may have caused!

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Christine said...

Thats hilarious. I totally didn't realize it looked like I was giving the finger...but it does!! Sorry to offend anyone!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home