Morgan Moments

Friday, February 03, 2006

My new favourite apple


Can I just say that I love Mactintosh's.....Mactintosh computers that is. It has taken me a little while to actually admit that, but I can honestly say now that I much prefer MACs to PC's. For anyone out there considering a new computer, I highly recommend getting into MAC's. I'm telling you, they are the way of the future. Now, I understand the hesitation. The one click mouse and weird keyboard features can be a little intimidating, but once you get past that, the pros far outweight the cons. I'm just starting to learn about the wonders of these babies, but my latest favourite feature is the 'hot corners'. If you've experienced these, you know what I'm talking about. Once you've experienced the possiblities, you won't go back. Do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home