Morgan Moments

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

These are a few of my favourite things....

I hope you all sung my title like from the Sound of Music! If not, you better watch the movie! I have that song in my head these days because Vineland School is putting on the production in a couple weeks and my mom is playing the piano for it.
So I have to admit that the idea for this post is not original. I got the idea from some fellow bloggers. So I hope they don't mind cause I kinda liked it. I hope some of you can relate to my list of favourite things (which is not a complete list by the way!)

- fleece pants
- dill pickle popcorn
- laying in bed in the morning knowing there is nothing you HAVE to do
- my grandma's buns (and by that I mean the doughy kind!)
- pepsi, no coke....no i think I really do like pepsi better (sorry J&J!)
- gigantic sunflowers and bright coloured gerbra daisies
- the feeling you have just after a really intense workout
- putting up the Christmas tree with my family
- looking at old family pictures
- singing in a large group of people singing in 4 part harmony
- my blankie (did I say that outloud?!)
- having my entire extended family together for a meal
- sunday afternoon naps (especially when its cold and rainy out - even better!)
- a great pair of old jeans that fit just right
- SWISS CHALET
- running into an old friend unexpectedly

Isn't it great to have favourite things?

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

I love the list, it makes me think of you. However, I feel like I might have to follow my coffee blog with a blog on the wonders of Coke sometime to get you on board!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home