Morgan Moments

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dissapearing Blog

I've discovered that for some reason unknown to me, some computers will not show all the features of this blog. I was not aware of this until I checked my blog the other day on the computers at school and couldn't see the whole sidepanel with all the links and previous postings etc. Actually, it even flashed for a second and disappeared. Another friends blog uses the same template and I could see everything on their's just fine. Does anyone know why this would be? I've been noticing a trend on older PC's and not MAC's if that would make a difference. Is it there an error in the html language on the template? Technical tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

3 Comments:

At 9:18 AM , Blogger April said...

I don't have any 'technical tips' for you but I noticed that when I checked blogs on a pc at the airport (Maple Leaf Lounge) everything was a bit jumbled & unclear. I create mine on a Mac & haven't had any complaints from the regulars. Sorry I can't be of any help.

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Could be the browser. Explorer isn't the best browser for weblogs but Mozilla Firefox is free to download from the web. It's apparently the best. According the PC magazine Dustin reads.

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Becky said...

I'm Christy's sister, and it dissappeared on my new lap top too. But I scrolled down and it was on the bottom!! Wierd. I found it but I can't offer you a solution.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home