Morgan Moments

Monday, January 09, 2006

Props to my Purps!

I love board games. Almost any board game really, just ask my brothers who always make fun of me for lugging around this huge stack of games whenever I get together with friends. Why do they have to make board game boxes so bulky anyway? I thought for a while that playing games for socializing was maybe a lost art, but I really think its on the comeback!
So one of my newest favourite games is called Hear Me Out by the makers of Cranium. You can ask a few of my friends that my first experience with this game wasn't the best, but since then it has grown on me. Recently, I played this game with some long time friends and we had a great time....got a little silly and rediculous at times, but great fun nonetheless. And in case you wondering, I didn't take this picture of the game! So props to my purple player friend (who will remain annoymous!) She's hiding in the background there on the picture!! Play this game if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home