Morgan Moments

Friday, December 30, 2005

Congratulations Christine & Cam!

So today my dear friend Christine Brown is getting married! For most of you reading this blog you will know Christine as well and the man she is marrying, Cam Spicer. Both Christine and Cam attended bible school with me 6 years ago!! Wow, I can't believe it was that long ago already.

Christine has been a great friend through the years as we have kept in touch. Last year, Christine was able to spent an entire summer out here in Ontario. That summer was one of the funnest summers I can remember. Christine lived with her friend Courtney Fliss, whom I had become friends with the year previous. We hung out together with my friends Jen Lockyer (now Frentz) and Kathy Warkentin. Together the 5 of us hung out all the time.
I particularly remember MANY MANY Starbucks trips, especially since both Christine and Courtney worked there. It was so great how God had brought us all together for such a unique and special time in our lives. Here's come pictures from summer 2004. Thanks so much Christine for your friendship. I love you tons and wish so much that I could be there to celebrate your special day with you. You will be thought of. Congratulations!





Thanks for all the sweet memories Christine!

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM , Blogger Stender Statement said...

Oh man, I'm so pumped for Christine and Cam. Do you have her email address? I can't even believe it. I didn't even know they were dating! Wow! Thats so great for them! (Great blog by the way Christine.. you're so good at updates!) love ya..N

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home