Morgan Moments

Monday, January 09, 2006

LOST

Although I'm not a huge T.V. junky, there is one show that I find myself watching almost every week. I don't know if anyone else watches LOST, but it is such a great show. Its a totally different premise for a show than any other ones that I can think of and totally leaves you hanging EVERY episode. For anyone who may be flipping through the channels on Wednesday nights, check out LOST. Its great entertainment. New episode this Wednesday. I sound like a commercial. Of course, if you do have better things to do, then you should probably do them!

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Blogger April said...

Matthew Fox- He was on party of five. I would like to check out the show but we probably don't get it on farm vision. I'll have to invite myself over to Andy's to watch it on Satellite

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I love that show! Dustin and I did a marathon and watched the entire first season on DVD. I haven't watched ANY from this season and I can't wait till it comes out on DVD.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home