Morgan Moments

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The man I am going to marry

So its late right now, close to midnight and I'm just getting ready for bed, doing my usual routines.....checking my email, doing a little reading, checking facebook, again, doing a little reading, thinking about making a post on my blog, but not really having the ambition do to it...etc...etc.
But then I started thinking about this guy that I just said goodnight to about 1/2 an hour ago, who will be my husband in t-minus uh...60 something days (What kind of a bride am I? I don't even have the countdown number running through my head!!) and realizing that I don't talk about him to the 'blogger public' enough and how much of a wonderful man he is. So I decided, right here right now, I would write a little tribute to my husband-to-be.....
Well, first of all...just look at this guys' face! He exudes happiness! Brad is one of the happiest guys I know. He is content in any and every situation and strives to find his happiness not in things or experiences but in just being. He is also one of the hardest working people I know. He is task oriented and when he gets an idea, he sees is through to completion....and not just completed...but completed the BEST way possible. Any job he does, he does to the best of his ability. He has this amazing ability to figure out almost anything he sets his mind to. He wants to know how things work and how they are put together and chooses to do a task on his own for the sake of learning. Brad is a really thoughtful, caring person and although he sometimes forgets certain things, he'll totally surprise me the next time with this crazy little detail he remembered that I totally forgot. He is the kind of guy that will go out of his way to meet somebody's need and sacrifice his time and efforts in a heartbeat. He is always doing something and helping out in anyway he can.
So there you have it.... a little glimpse into the man I am going to marry. Our engagement is flying by, just like everyone said it would. This Sunday June 3rd will be 3 months that we've been engaged and 2 months until we're married....so that means....as of tomorrow it will be 66 days left to go. See there, I fiigured it out...

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...

You didn't mention that he has one of the strongest handshakes around!

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger jenna and brianna konkle said...

Awwww...

And althOUgh Brad IS a happy guy, that picture looks more mischievious than joyful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home