Morgan Moments

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Things are a changing...

The past few months have been full of change and anticipation. So much has changed in my life and so much more will change in the months to come as I prepare to become a wife, move out of my house and find out where and if I will have a full time teaching job. Never have I experienced so much excitment and uncertainty all at the same time before! But the journey so far as been amazing and as you can imagine, the last couple weeks, especially, have been a whirlwind of activity. Things are really coming together for the wedding though and I get more and more excited as we can start to visualize it all coming together. In addition to wedding plans, however, we have some more exciting news to add to the pot....WE BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOUSE!!! I'm sure there will be more pictures to come, but here's a first glance at our home to be in Vineland. I can't wait for the official sold sign to go up!!.It all happened really really fast last week and I wanted to wait a bit before posting about it until all the conditions were removed. We have been driving by this house for months now and wondering why it hadn't sold, so we asked to see it last Monday and that night put an offer in. The next day, the house was ours...the big reason being that we could take the house immediately while other offers had fallen through based on people selling their own homes. And since we didn't have home to sell, we get next week!! That's right, as of April 20th, we will have the keys to our first home. We love it and can't wait to get in there and make it our own. I am so thankful for the time we have before we get married to paint and update it while gradually moving all our stuff over.
I'm looking forward to many good times ahead with friends, like these two, and family. We are all sporting our "Cornerstone Home Inspection" toques, compliments of Ted and Julie. The only bummer part is that we actually still need to wear them these days!! WARM UP ALREADY!!!

6 Comments:

At 10:11 AM , Blogger Brad and Samantha said...

wow!! congragulations to the both of you! Doesn't feel so good to know you can move in to your OWN home. if you get some time can you please post some picture of the inside.

brad

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger jenna and brianna konkle said...

definite conGRATULAtions!
one request though,
please have the following in place before my visit home this fall:
1) a dog
2) a bbq
3) burgers from costco and buns from IGA
:P

 
At 12:54 AM , Blogger brando said...

christine! congratulations! that's so exciting. i'm very happy for you two, and wish that i could be home to share in your excitement. vineland's a good a place as any, and is nice and close for when i'm home!

 
At 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Home Owners...
The "Sold" sign is up now eh? One of my many drive bys....finally paid off....CONGRATS....looking forward to the renovations...(not crazy renovations though...just some paint...etc...of coarse!!!)
Becky

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

VERY cute house! And CONGRATS ON GETTING ENGAGED! Man, I don't check your blog for awhile and look what happens! I'm so happy for you!

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger Rachelle Undershute said...

Christine, I heard about your engagement from Stuart and Jeff and I wanted to congratulate you both. It's so exciting. My sister actually just got engaged too so I have a wedding to look forward to as well - even if it's not my own. Once again, congrats and I look forward to what's to come on your blog!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home