Morgan Moments

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

June in Pictures

I know, I know...I've been bad at posting this last month. So in order to recap this month's happenings, I figured the fastest way to do it would be through pictures. Which is no surprise, since I tend to post mostly pictures anyways!!
But just quickly I'll say that the countdown to the wedding is really on now. Its officially less than 1 month to go! We have been really busy, as you can imagine, finishing up our house and wedding planning, as well as playing baseball and trying to have some down time. But, we are both so excited for this next month and all the fun and lifechanging events to come.
Our newly painted kitchen. Good bye brown panelling!Brad, doing all the cutting in!Our new bathroom floor!Our beautiful new tub!The amazing quilt my grandma made for us.Just me and my mom!Our new rose garden bloomed beautifully!My girls doing their usual amazing job at hosting a party!The ONLY boy allowed at my personal shower - JADEN!!My little cousins - Shannon, Bethany & Sarah. Opening presents at a garden shower!My two amazing GRANDMA's!!THE GIRLS!Sunset on Lake Ontario - Canada Day!Waiting for the fireworks to begin!Our "1-month-until-we-get-married" picture!

3 Comments:

At 12:46 AM , Blogger brando said...

you guys must be getting excited....and i'm so excited for you. greet mr bradley for me.

 
At 6:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...you finally posted...I usually check your blog for an sanity break when I'm all by my lonesome at the Centre...I heard you called yesterday...looking forward to tomorrow...it's been way too long since we've got together as the girls (minus one of coarse!!!)
Love ya Christine and so excited for the next month!!!
Becky

 
At 8:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for your July-August update! It was good to see you in church on Sunday Mrs Morgan. We'll pop in for a cup of tea next time we're in Vineland. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home