Morgan Moments

Monday, February 27, 2006

California Dreamin'

I was talking to my little brother yesterday on the phone about his plans for spring break. He and his buddies from Capernwray are taking a road trip down the coast into California. So, it totally got me reminising about the sweet road trip I took with my girls, oh about 5 years ago now, from Calgary to San Fransisco for our friend Krista's wedding. I thought I'd post these pics in memory!! I really can't believe how time passes girls! That was such a great trip...and we actually did it!

These last 2 pictures were taken on Alcatraz.

6 Comments:

At 8:58 PM , Blogger Stender Statement said...

Ah yes, the spontaneous-super-fun trip to Cali! What a great time. I seriously will remember that trip forever. Remember the Chinese men who helped us get the chains off the tires and then wanted to take our picture? :) I love it! I'll have to dig out the video from that trip!
Love you!

 
At 5:17 PM , Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

This was such a great time. I think in response to Nancy's comment that I was sleeping durning the chaining...Love the memory of the trip!

 
At 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 4:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

 
At 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 
At 6:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. order butalbital Spyware and adware slow computer alfa romeo spider graduate cars sale car insurance classic car Johnson jonhson acuvue advance 1965 corvair convertible corvair for sale cheap zithromax Sprint pre paid cell phone Virtual roulette directory

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home