Morgan Moments

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

2 1/2 weeks and counting!

So it just kind of hit me the today that I only have 2 1/2 weeks left of classes at Brock and then its onto my final teaching block. Its so hard to believe the year is almost over. I'm really starting to look forward to teaching in the grade 5/6 class in Vineland. I've stopped in to visit my future students a couple of times already and was glad to find out that I know almost half the class.
I'll have to do some major preparing during March break this year though...a little different than years past for me. Its kind of ironic actually because for the past 4 years, I've skipped school to go down to Florida with my parents. Now that I actually have the week off, I can't go!
I know already that I'll be teaching a unit on Ancient Egypt, grade 5 math, grade 6 science on electricty and a bit of music and drama. My cousin will actually be teaching at Vineland as well in the grade 6 class, so we're going to do some planning together for our electricity unit. I never would have thought that Kristy and I would both be teaching together at Vineland over 10 years after we were both students there. Pretty cool how that worked out. I actually found my Vineland school grads of '94 sweatshirt the other day. I was thinking of wearing it on my first day of teaching!! Maybe not....

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home